Thursday, September 25, 2008

CAROLINE WEARS MOMMY'S CLOTHES











The dress that Caroline is wearing in these pictures was mine when I was her age - 17 months old. My mom and dad got this for me on a trip to Hawaii in 1973. It is absolutely adorable and I love having my daughter wear it. It is made so well and has lated 35 years. My cousins daughter Ava also wore this dress when she was little. It has been passed around the family.








Before I know it the new baby will be wearing this dress. If the last ultra sound is correct and it is a girl we are almost positive that we will name her Gabriella Grace Silverio. Grace is Junior's sisters name and I have always loved that name. We will call her Gabby for short. I think it is a beautiful name. Once Junior and I have been married for 1 year than he can legally adopt Caroline so she will then be a Silverio too. Poor thing - once she gets married some day she will have had 4 different names during her lifetime - her birth name, Caroline Nagima Zick, Caroline Nagima Silverio and then her married name.








50 days to the wedding and counting down :)!

No comments: