Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CUTE NEW PICS

I can feed myself!

Caroline the princess.

All she wanted to do was look at the rings on her finger.


Cute pigtails.

So cute - wish she would have left them in. We will keep trying.

Here are some cute new pics from the last week. Caroline is changing so much and is so smart. It is amazing the things she is understanding. She has a few new words in the last week - wawa (water), bubba (bubbles) and of course the old standby's mommy, daddy, doggie, baba bye bye, baby. I cannot wait for her to actually start talking - she will be hilarious.

Here are few cute pics. She got some new dress up stuff, grandma put pigtails in her hair (they didn't stay in there long) and she loves to feed herself. We stand closeby with a wipe to clean her up as quickly as possible.

Everything going good with the pregnancy. I'm into my 14th week. Clothes are getting tighter but I'm feeling good and all is well. Baby and my belly are both growing.

No comments: