Monday, November 26, 2007

THE REAL WORLD BEGINS

Naked baby

At the zoo with the giraffes

At the zoo


Thanksgiving with Aunt Amy & Uncle Brian

Thanksgiving with mommy


Today was the first day of the real world for me and Caroline. I went back to work today and she went to her first day of daycare - Monday's are not with her Grandma or Grandpa - truly a daycare day. I'm getting ready to go pick her up. It was so hard to leave her this morning. It was nice to be back to work but I have missed her very much. I know that it will get easier - the rest of the week will be split with Grandma and Grandpa which will make Caroline very happy. I head out of town on Wednesday - Friday for a work trip - nothing like getting right back into it. I know it will be very hard to be away from her for 2 nights and 3 days.
Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks and a few from Thanksgiving. She was all dressed up for Thanksgiving and looked beautiful in her new dress.
Hugs and kisses to everyone.
Gretch

1 comment:

Gen 's Family Story said...

Gretchen,
That must have been hard!!! Caroline is growing beautifully, we love the tummy:) She looks so happy. Hope you have wonderful holidays with her this year!
-Gen, John, and baby Michael