Wednesday, December 12, 2007

She is getting so big!

Happy Girl
Sitting Pretty

So big!


Oops, falling over


Sitting with my blocks


Look at me sitting by myself


Just went to the doctor this morning and Caroline is 17 1/4 pounds and 29 1/4 inches long. That is a lot of growth since October 1st (Gotcha Day). I now completly understand why people keep having babies, they grow so fast. Don't worry, I'm not ready for another one yet.......

She is also sitting up - she has been doing it with support for about a week but now she can do it all on her own. Here are some pictures. She can sit for a pretty long time but eventually she will fall over. She also wants to stand - of course with support but her legs are getting so strong.

I can't believe how much I love this child. Each day I love her more. She is so amazing and keeps me laughing and smiling all day long. I can't wait to play with her at the end of each work day - I miss her so much during the day.
We are getting ready for Christmas. She has been such a good girl so Santa will certainly be stopping at our house. My girlfriend Kyndra will be in town this weekend from Denver to meet Caroline so we are going to go to the mall to get her picture taken with Santa. I also had a photographer over this past weekend for Christmas pics (some posted).

Enjoy the new pictures.

xoxo,
Gretch

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Your daughter is so beautiful. I love that top picture. I hope I can find the time to decorate for xmas. I just got home Thurs. night with my Little Squirt and we are still suffering the infamous jet lag.

Keep those pics coming!!!

Gen 's Family Story said...

She is precious!! What lucky girls you are to have each other this year!!! I can't believe how tall she's getting! I tagged you. check out my blog at www.ourfantasticjourney.blogspot.com for more info. You'll also be able to see the link to Jackie's website:)
Merry Christmas to you!!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Just found your blog. Your daughter is beautiful. Our daughter came home in February of this year from Kyrgyzstan. It's amazing how much and how quickly they change!