Tuesday, November 13, 2007

SHE'S GROWING

As I knew she was, Caroline is really growing. We went to the doctor on Monday for her flu shot and they weighed her for me. 15 pounds. She loves to eat. That is about 3 pounds since she has been smoothered with love and feed plenty of food. She is thriving.

She wants to hold her own bottle, loves to roll back and forth from tummy to back and is sitting up pretty well. I have a feeling she will be crawling before the end of the year. Yikes, my house is not ready for that yet.

She had her first overnight with Grandpa last Friday and they both loved it. I went out with some friends and had a good time. The plan was that I would sleep in a little in the morning - well, that didn't happen - I was at dad's at 7:45am because I couldn't stand to be away from her any longer.

We are looking forward to the upcoming holidays. I'll be sure to take some cute pictures and get them posted.

Love,

Gretchen

No comments: