Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
I am so excited for these first holidays with Caroline. Last year I remember my only wish being that she would be home for the holidays this year. What a wish come true! Each day gets better and better - we are so in love. She makes me smile all through the day.
She is getting teeth and she is not happy - today is so far a much better day than yesterday. Poor little thing she wants to chew on everything and clenches her jaw and grinds her gums. I wish I could take the hurt away. I keep telling her that once she gets teeth she will get some new foods - that should make her happy - she loves to eat. She will look so cute once those teeth poke through.
I'll post some pictures from our Thanksgiving over the weekend.

Have a safe and happy holiday. Love to all from us.

No comments: