Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am a mother!

Wanted to let everyone know that I have accepted my referral. Until I have the court date set I cannot post her picture on the blog but she is absolutely beautiful. I can not express how happy I am. I already love her with all my heart. She is a dream come true. I have named her Caroline (obviously) - her birth name is Nagima - I will keep this as her middle name.

My paperwork will now go to the Ministry of Education and once they approve then my court date will be set (I do not have to be there for court). Once the court date happens then I will wait 30 days before I travel to go get her. I can't say for certain but I am hoping that Amy and I will be traveling in early September. We went and got our first round of travel shots yesterday - my arm is slightly sore today. I won't complain because I can only imagine all the shots that Caroline will have to get once she is home.

Please keep us in your prayers.

Love to everyone.

No comments: