Tuesday, June 12, 2007

EXCITING UPDATE:
On Thursday last week I received a referral. It is a baby girl - born April 17, 2007 - not even 2 months old yet. She is absolutely beautiful. I have pictures of her and received a video yesterday. I have limited medical information as she was abandoned at the hospital. What I do have I am having reviewed by a doctor in CA who specializes in international adoption. I will make a decision by Friday but as of right now I know in my heart she is the one - she is perfect. I'll post more info as soon as things are more finalized. Once I accept this referral there will be a 30 day court approval process in Kyrgyzstan and then I would travel within 30 days after that if everything goes smoothly. Please keep praying that things go as smooth as they have so far and that I get her home soon.
Thanks for all the love and support.

No comments: