Tuesday, June 5, 2007




I am just learning how to use this blog spot so hopefully it will continue to get better and better. I want this to be a resource for my friends and family so that all can be up to date on the latest and greatest develepment with my adoption. I have a very strong feeling that things are getting close. Please continue to view the blog and I will update as I have information.




I am attaching some pictures of the baby's room - it is certainly ready for her. I will have to say that the closest is full of clothes - those who know me well would expect nothing less. I'll have to take some pictures of some of the cute outfits. This girl will be the best dressed baby in Arizona.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It is a great idea to do this. Your baby is close, I can just feel it. All of us love you very much and want this as much as you do.
Mom