Monday, November 23, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

We are heading to KC tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with Junior's family. We are very excited - the girls can't wait to see their Abuela and play with their cousins. Everyone is excited to meet Gabriella (Abuela can't wait to get her hands on her again).

I'm very happy to be going home to KC for Thanksgiving. I miss it so much. It will really put me in the holiday spirit. We plan to spend Thanksgiving night at the Westin Crown Center hotel with the whole family - it is so festive around there. We will all go down to The Plaza for the annual lighting ceremony. It will be a very special holiday - Junior and I used to do this so long ago and now we can share it with our girls.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We will miss my family but will love hanging with the Silverio's.

Pictures to be posted upon return.

Gretchen & Junior

No comments: