Friday, November 6, 2009

CAROLINE SAYS SOME FUNNY STUFF

Caroline is talking so much and the stuff she says amazes me and cracks me up. Last night when I picked the girls up from Papa's house and we were driving home I took a little different route to avoid some traffic. As we were driving Caroline says "Mommy, where my house go?" I replied, "we are almost home honey". She responds "My house, where are you?".

Daddy has been working late every night this week so dinner has kinda been relaxed - when he got home last night at 8pm he threw in a pizza. I was holding Caroline and she was eyeing the pizza. I asked her if she wanted some pizza. She replied "Hmmm, my tummy not so good mommy!"

The kid cracks me up. I have to write these things down or I will never remember them all.

No comments: