Sunday, July 19, 2009

GABRIELLA'S FIRST NIGHT IN HER BIG CRIB

Gabriella had her first night in her big crib and slept from 10pm until 6:30am. WOW! She has grown out of her basinette and was not comfortable the last few weeks but we wanted to wait until we got a video monitor for her room. We got that yesterday so last night was her first night in her own bed and obviously she loved it. I can't believe it - maybe that was all she needed - a little more room to move around. Though I had the video monitor right next to me and could see her sleeping peacefully I had to go in twice during the night and check on her. I couldn't belive that she was not waking up to eat or be held.

This is a huge milestone for all of us. Maybe I shouldn't get ahead of myself until we have many successful nights in a row but I am very excited.

On another note - I have a job! American Tower has hired me back for a PM position based out of Phoenix. Most of my work will be in Phoenix though I will travel to CA on occasion. I am SO very excited. This is my 3rd time with the company - it's like a bad relationship, I just can't seem to stay away. I will start on Monday, August 3rd.

The Silverio's are back on track with both Junior and I working full time. We are so blessed.

Love to all!

No comments: