Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GABRIELLA IS SUCKING HER THUMB AND HAS MOVED ON TO RICE CEREAL

Yummy, my first taste of rice cereal
Good stuff

I love this Johnny Jump Up

Hello everyone

Caroline making playdough cookies

Gabriella will be 4 months old on Friday which is hard to believe. She is growing up so fast. She tried some new things in the past few days, weeks. She now sits in her little chair with no extra support, she loves her Johnny Jump Up Swing that we put in the doorway, she has found her left thumb and loves to suck it, and last night she had rice cereal for the first time. Wow, what a big girl she is! She is the sweetest baby I have ever seen, she is so smiley and loves to chatter and coo. She makes me smile even on days when I am so tired. That being said, she is still waking up once or twice a night but I'm hoping with the addition of solid foods that maybe she will start sleeping longer through the night. Though I'm tired I still enjoy our little snuggles during the night.

Caroline is talking nonstop - putting 3-5 word sentences together. It is so cute. She is getting easier to understand every day.

Next week Aunt Julie and Cousin Bo come for several days - we can't wait to see them. Caroline and Bo will have so much fun. Too bad it is so blazing hot here. We will find fun inside things to do but it would be nice if the kids could play outside.

No news on the job front for me. I keep thinking that I have some good leads but nothing is working out. I'm trying to keep my head up and keep the faith that there is a plan and it will all work out. Junior started a new full time job this past week and he is pretty excited for the future. It is with a solar energy company (he has wanted to get into this, it is the way of the future). For now he is doing installations but he will move up quickly and hopefully be running his own crew in several months. It is a small company that is new so he is getting in at a good time. I'm very excited for him.
Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: