Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TUMMY TIME FOR GABRIELLA

Look at that body!

I hate this mom!

Look at me holding my head up like a big girl.

We have been practicing tummy time with Gabriella every day - she is so strong. She amazes me. She holds her head up so well and is on the move. It is crazy the way she can scoot herself around. When she is waking up she always moves herself up into the corner of her bed and wedges herself up against the sides. A little dangerous so we have to watch her closely. She is very close to rolling over from back to stomach. This one will be on the move way too soon.

It is getting very hot here in Phoenix and like every year I say it is my last summer - I hate the heat. It is 108 today and it makes it very hard to find things to do with the kids. Mom and I took the girls to the mall this morning just to get out of the house. We let Caroline play at the play area at the mall which is so germ infested but what do you do - thanks God for hand sanitizer.

We are looking forward to the 4th of July weekend. Some friends are having a get together on Saturday so we will do that. I'll take some pics of the girls in their red/white and blue.
XOXO

1 comment:

Kami said...

Hi Gretchen!
Oh Gabriella is getting so big. What a blessing! Is her hair color the same as Caroline's? How cool is that? Chris, Becky, Mia, and Hailey were here visiting last weekend. They were passing through on their way to NC. It was so great to see Mia. We took a ton of pictures so I will send you some. Wish we could have had some pictures with Caroline. That would have been a fun reunion! :)