Friday, June 19, 2009

CATCHING UP

After pulling out her ponytail at the acquarium
She LOVED this turtle - she followed it along the glass for 10 minutes

Caroline & the turtle

Me and my girls at the acquarium

Caroline looking at the fish

Caroline & Cassidy in the bath

Kyndra in the sandbox with the girls

Daddy & Gabriella at the Denver Zoo

The Silverio girls are ready for football seasoon. Nonnie is getting Caroline a Chiefs hat like daddy's and daddy says they will wear their Chiefs gear every Sunday. Hopefully we will bring the Chiefs some good luck this year!

I love this picture. Gabby is getting so big.

Gabby & Nonnie at Nonnie's company picnic.

Like father like daughter.

Caroline fingerpainting pictures for daddy for Father's Day.

At Nonnie's picnic
At Nonnie's picnic - she loves soccer and is pretty good at it. We plan to get her into it when she is 3.

I tried to teach her to hulahoop but she just ran around in circles with it around her waist.

Sorry I haven't posted pics for awhile. I got a new computer and had to figure out how to download pics from my camera onto the new computer. Finally I have a few free moments that may not last long (Gabby is asleep on my bed and Caroline is playing in the living room) - this time could be interrupted at any moments - story of my life.

Pictures posted are from the following events - fun at home, Nonnie's company picnic and our trip to Denver to see the Georgeson's.

Last weekend we had our first trip as a family of four. The girls were GREAT on the airplane though our travel SUCKED. We missed flights both on the way there and on the way home due to bad weather. We were supposed to get home on Sunday but did not make it home until Monday. Never again will I fly nondirect flights with kids - we only did because we had a credit on Delta that we had to use. Not really worth it though the girls were great. I think Junior and I were more stressed with the flight delays and such. Oh well, while we were there we had a GREAT time. It was so great having Caroline and Cassidy play - they really enjoyed eachother. I so wish that we lived closer to Kyndra so that the girls could grow up and be best friends like we have been since we were 12. We went to the Denver Zoo and to the acquarium which Caroline really liked. It showed that if we make it to San Diego this summer and take her to Sea World she will love it.

The job hunt is still ongoing and I'm not having much luck. I've had a few good leads but they have not worked out.....projects cancelled, not enough $ and so forth. I pray that this won't last for too long. I really need to get back to work. I know we are struggling like many others around the country. I'm keeping my faith that it will all work out. I have enjoyed my time at home with the kids but I'm ready to be working and making some money - these kiddos are expensive.

Enjoy the pics.



















No comments: