Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Today was a very special Mother's Day with both of my girls. I love being a mom. These two has brought so much love to my heart. At moments I feel overwhelmed with responsibility and screaming kids but it is so worth it. To be the mother of Caroline and Gabriella is a blessing from God and one that I cherish.

We spent the day with my mom swimming at her pool, walking around the block for frozen yogurt and then mom and Junior kept the girls upstairs for naps and I had 1 1/2 hours of quiet at mom's pool reading my book and getting some sun. I could have stayed down there longer but I missed my babies and wanted to be upstairs with them.

Today I think of Caroline's birthmother and thank her for the beautiful daughter she gave birth to who was meant to be my first child.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there. Being a mother is such a wonderful blessing.

XO,
Gretch

No comments: