Saturday, May 2, 2009

GABRIELLA UPDATE

Sorry no new recent pictures of Gabriella. There is a reason - she has HORRIBLE baby acne right now. Her face is so broken out and red. Poor little thing. We have been to the doctor twice and they keep telling me that there is really nothing I can do and that it will go away on it's own in a couple of weeks. New pictures to come once she is camera ready again. She is still precious and beautiful of course but she probably would be mad at me someday if I posted pictures of her right now :).

She weighed in at 11lbs at the doctor on Thursday - that is about 3 pounds gained since birth. She is a growing little girl and has the cheeks, thighs and arms to show for it.

Caroline is doing good - adjusting more and more each day to her new baby sister. She loves to hold Gabriella and helps out as much as I will let her.

All is well at the Silverio house.

XOXO

No comments: