Thursday, March 12, 2009

BABY GABRIELLA'S PENDING ARRIVAL

Well, the date has been moved up to this coming Monday. I was scheduled to be induced on Thursday the 19th but as of last night the date is moved to Monday the 16th. We will check into the hospital Monday night at 9pm and they will induce labor - or possibly have a c-section - still to be determined. Either way it looks like she will be a St Patrick's Day baby - this would make my grandmother very proud. My grandmother's maiden name was O'Malley which is where my 1/2 Irish heritage comes from. Looks like my little Irish/Norwegian/Puerta Rican/Dominican baby has decided that she is a fiesty little Irish girl and will enter this world on St Patrick's Day. Junior and I feel that she is our little lucky charm!

It is bittersweet to think of "what to do" these next 5 days before daughter number 2 arrives. Do we relax, go out and have some fun, spend every second with Caroline and she will no longer be an only child? My guess is that we will do all of the above.

Look for posts late next week once we get back home from the hospital with our new baby girl.

Thanks for all the love and support!

1 comment:

Jenni McMorran said...

Best wishes to you all! We will keep you in our prayers through the next week. You and Gabriella will do amazingly.