Sunday, February 8, 2009

DAY IN SEDONA

Sedona - 8 months pregnant
Sedona with our mother's

Caroline asleep in her swing


So tired - so sweet



Junior and I took our mother's to Sedona yesterday and though we had a great day I will have to say that that is my last outing before Gabriella is born. My feet were so swollen last night and I was very tired. My stomach was as hard as a rock. Caroline spent the day at the lake with Papa so that we did not have to chase her around Sedona all day. We would have loved to have her with us but it would have been very hectic with here there.

Caroline has had a cold this week and has not been sleeping great. Her Abuela was swinging her the other day and she feel asleep in her swing - so sweet.

We are all doing good. Ready for baby #2.









No comments: