Wednesday, February 11, 2009

GABRIELLA - 34 WEEKS







We had our 34 week ultrasound yesterday and Gabriella looks great. She is 5lbs 5oz and is 56% for weight. She has a lot of hair and as you can see from the pics has some pretty chubby cheeks. She looks beautiful - I can't wait to kiss those little lips. During the ultra sound the tech let us just watch her face for awhile and she kept making little sucking movements with her lips. It was so cute. She looked like a little fish. We think she was blowing kisses to mommy and daddy.

I continue to grow daily - seriously. I've gained 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks. My fluid is a little high but the doctor said that it pretty normal with my diabetes. I can't imagine how huge I will be if we wait until March 19th to induce labor. Hopefully we can pull that in a little. If it were up to me I'd have her in about 3 weeks. We will see. We are ready at home though. My dad bought us our basinette and Junior put it together the other night. Her room is all ready and her clothes have all been washed. Last night I packed her hospital bag (guess I need to do mine too).

We have decided on Carmen as her middle name after Junior's mom so - Gabriella Carmen Silverio it is.

Enjoy the pics.

XOXO,
Gretchen & Junior

2 comments:

ronna said...

Oh my gosh!! I am sooo excited. She is beautiful, enjoy every moment. Can't wait to meet your family, maybe this summer. Take care of yourself! Luv, The P's

ronna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.