Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Trick or Treat
The caterpillar, witch and mommy

The caterpillar and the witch

The caterpillar and daddy

Little Miss Caterpillar

Carving pumpkins with daddy

Neighborhood Fall Festival

Caroline wore her caterpillar costume from last year again this year, well kinda, she would not keep the hat on which really makes the costume. Oh well - she was still darling. We sat out in the driveway and handed out candy and made our way to about 10 houses. She loved it. She knew just what to do - she would put out her treat bag and then immediately look to see what was dropped in the bag. Just like her Aunt Amy DOTS are her favorite - she ate about 4 boxes. Loves them. We tried to get some dinner in her too but that didn't work - oh well, it was Halloween, what kid actually eats anything besides candy for dinner on Halloween.

We head to KC one week from tomorrow to start the wedding week festivities. Can't believe it. We are so excited. I found the most beautiful dress for Caroline - it is black velvet on the top and a beautiful purple on the bottom (purple is the main color for the wedding, I am wearing purple shoes and Amy is wearing a purple dress). Pictures to come after the big event!

Baby Silverio is doing great - we have an ultrasound on Tuesday - I will be 20 weeks. Though we are sure it is a girl we will have it confirmed on Tuesday. I can't believe how fast it is going. I'm half way there. I'm feeling good. I have my wedding dress fitting in an hour - hopefully after the alterations are done I can not get any bigger in the week or so so that I can fit in the dress for the big day.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween.

XOXO

No comments: