Tuesday, April 15, 2008

She's almost 1 year old!

Caroline will be 1 on Thursday the 17th. I can't believe it. We have been home for 6 1/2 months and now her first birthday is already here. Time is flying by and my baby is getting so big.

Junior came to visit last weekend from KC and we had a GREAT time. She loves him and he feels the same! He is moving to Phoenix in about 4 weeks - we can't wait! Soon I'll have my whole family together - this is what I have been waiting for. Life always works out how it is supposed to, sometimes it just takes a lot of faith and patience.

I have two girlfriends visiting this weekend for Caroline's bday. We are having a little cookout with some friends and family on Saturday. Grandpa and Grandma Kathy will be in Chicago for a wedding so they will miss her first birthday - Grandpa is so bummed out. They came over Sunday night and took her out for frozen yogurt - Grandpa loves to feed her icecream.

I have pictures from the weekend with Junior and from her night out with Grandpa for ice cream. I'm in a hotel right now in Boston but will post them tomorrow and then will post after the birthday festivities this weekend.

XOXO

1 comment:

Our Family of Bloggers said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, CAROLINE!!! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating. I can't wait to see you next week.
XOXO-
Rylie