Saturday, December 29, 2007

Caroline Has Her First Tooth

Caroline's first tooth broke through on Thursday the 27th of December. What a milestone! It is her bottom front tooth on the right side - the other one will be coming through any day. It looks so cute - it is still just a little showing through but it will grow in. Once it is showing more I will take a picture and post.

She continues to grow and develop every day. She is sitting up so well, picking things up and putting them in her mouth - the little puffs that are made for babies to eat. It is so cute when she gets one in her fingers and puts it in her mouth. I also bought her first training sippy cup and she is doing well with that. No crawling yet but I'm sure that is coming soon. Each day is a new and joyous day.

This has been the best holiday season - I can't imagine my life without her. She is so amazing and brings me so much love and joy.

No comments: