Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SHE IS GROWING

Caroline had her first doctor's appointment yesterday - poor thing got 4 shots - 2 in each leg. I think it was harder for me than it was for her. She is doing fine now but she was pissed. She is growing as I knew she was - she weighed 13lbs 6oz and is 26" long. That is over 1lb weight gain since our appointment in Kazakhzstan 2 weeks ago. I knew that the love and nutrition she would get would get her growing quickly.

We are settling in at home. Her days and nights are still mixed up but getting better. I'm trying my best to keep her up most of the day with only a few naps - she wants to sleep all day and then be up all night which is killing me. We will get there.

She is so incredible. Aunt Amy had been blowing raspberries at her and now she tries to do it herself. She is eager to learn. It is the cutest thing.

Everyone home in Arizona is in love with her. She is meeting new people each day and greets everyone with a smile. I am so proud of her.

I'll post some new pictures soon - have to get them uploaded onto my computer.

Love,
Gretchen and Caroline

No comments: