Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FUN AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH







Mom and I took Caroline to the pumpkin patch today, very quickly. She did not want to stay for long but we got some cute pictures. She's had a rough week of some doctor's appointments - chest x-ray on Monday and blood work yesterday. Very hard for me - I had to hold her down for both - the blood work was rough. They tried to pull from her right arm first and could not find her vein - they then worked on the left arm and finally found it - thank God. I did not want to have to go back to try again another day.






Caroline and I are heading to Austin on Monday to spend Halloween with the McMahan's. We are looking forward to it - yes I am crazy to get on a plane with her again but we are looking forward to spending time with our friends.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Your baby girl is a doll ;) Gen, (Michael's mom) shared your blog with me. Congratulations to you and your little Caroline!! I'll be bringing my daughter home from Tokmok at the end of November amd I cannot wait.

I look forward to seeing your baby grow.