Monday, March 15, 2010

GABRIELLA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY SO CLOSE


Nice hair!

It is so hard to believe that Gabriella will be one on the 17th. Not only is is St. Patrick's Day but also my baby's first birthday. What a fun day for a birthday. I so vividly remember 1 year ago. I was HUGE and so ready for her to be born - I was also scared to death. Now a year later I can't imagine one second without her. She is such a wonderful baby, so funny, and so sweet. More pictures will be coming of the birthday events.

On her birthday night immediate family will be over for dinner and cupcakes. We will have a birthday / St. Pat's Day party and let Gabriella go at her own cupcake. This girl LOVES to eat and I can't wait to set her loose with a cupcake.

On Saturday we are having a party with family and close friends. There will be some other kiddos here so I'm sure Gabby and Caroline will have so much fun. I'm sure the new playhouse will get some action.

Check back after the weekend for birthday celebration photos.

Love,
Gretchen

No comments: