Friday, February 19, 2010

GABRIELLA'S WALKING

Gabriella has been so close to walkin in the past couple of weeks but has still been too scared. Well, SHE DID IT. Of course I was out of town this week and missed it but Junior sent me a video on my phone so I could see her. She takes about 5 or 6 steps at a time until she reaches her point of destination. She is so proud of herself - she has the biggest smile while she is doing it.

11 months old and walking. I put it in her baby book this morning - she turned 11 months old on Wednesday. I can't believe she will be 1 in a month. And now she is walking, what happened to my little baby?

I'm sure by the end of this weekend she will have it down to a science and will be walking all over the place. I know that we are in trouble with her - she is so determined when she wants something and is in to EVERYTHING. Caroline was not like this. I did not have to put things away and she has always left things along, not Gabriella. We need to do some new babyproofing this weekend.

We are so proud of her, both of them actually.

No comments: