Thursday, August 27, 2009

GABRIELLA'S FIRST TOOTH

Gabriella's first tooth broke through this past weekend on Saturday. WOW - what a big girl. Caroline was 8 months old before she got her first tooth. I have a feeling Gabriella is going to be early on everything.

She showed no signs of teething - she wasn't fussy, no drooling or anything. Those symptoms have now started as the little tooth is trying to push it's way through and I'm sure more are right behind it. Poor little baby.

She also slept through the night 2 nights this week - 10-12 hours of straight sleep. Too bad I woke anyway and was worried so I had to check on her and thankfully she was peacefully asleep.

She loves my homemade green beans but is not a fan of the carrots that I made. This weekend I plan to make peas and sweet potatoes that hopefully she will like.

I can't believe she will be 6 months old in September. She is growing so fast - makes me want another one :). Just kidding for now!

No comments: