Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MY GROWING BELLY




Well, my belly is getting bigger and bigger each day - it is amazing. I am starting to feel pretty uncomfortable and daily activites are getting harder and harder. My due date is March 24th but I expect that I will go a little early. I can't imagine getting any bigger than I am now but I'm sure I will in these last couple of months (scary).

Here are some pictures we took over the holidays. Caroline loves to rub lotion on my belly and give her baby sister kisses.

We start our "breathing and birthing" classes tonight and they will continue the next 2 Wednesdays. Before we know it the real thing will be happening.

Gabriella's room is almost done. Her bedding is expected to be in this week and my dad's girlfriend - Grandma Kathy is working on curtains and some other beautiful stuff for her room which should be done this weekend. Once it is all done I will take pictures and post them. Her room is going to be beautiful - I told Junior the other night that I want to move in. Both the girls have such pretty rooms.
I'll keep everyone update on the pending arrival of Gabriella.

No comments: