Wednesday, August 20, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL - WE ARE ENGAGED

It's official - Junior proposed last night. We are so excited. The plan is to get married in November - yes, only 2 1/2 months away. It is amazing to think that 9 years ago we were engaged and now we will finally do it. After 7 years apart I am so thankful that we are together - God had his plan little did I know. What a dream come true!

I think back and as hard as it was all the years we were apart I know that the reason for that is Caroline. Everything in my life to this point has been to bring me to her and now on with the rest. I have my beautiful daughter and the love of my life.

We are very happy!

5 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Congratulations!!! Sounds like you two have quite a story...I will look forward to wedding pictures in a couple months :)

Our Family of Bloggers said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! I was checking in to see how your pictures from this weekend came out, but this is WAY more exciting!
We're thrilled for you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You two always look so happy in your pics :)

Good luck with the wedding planning :)

Gen 's Family Story said...

That's wonderful news!!! So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see those wedding pictures!

Jes said...

Congratulations!
-jes