Sunday, August 26, 2007

The True Count Down Begins


Okay, count down begins - 33 days until Amy and I leave to bring Caroline home. I just got our travel dates the other day - September 28th - October 10th. I can think of nothing other than this. I am so excited. I got new pictures and measurements of Caroline - 10 lbs / 9 oz, 23.6 inches long. She will be 5 months old on Sept 17th so just slightly over that when she offically becomes my daughter.

I will go ahead and post pictures of her now - Two that I received in June when she was less than 2 months old and one of the new ones from last week. She has really changed in those 2 months - hope she doesn't change much more before I get there. I don't want her growing up too fast.

This has been an amazing experience for me and God has been by my side the whole time. Things have gone so smoothly - I know that this was part of the plan for my life.
Love to all.

1 comment:

Lina said...

Complimenti per il pupo e talmente bello che mi sembra un bambolotto
auguri e che Dio l'assista
Un affettuoso abbraccio ..Lina