Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WOW - 5 YEARS OLD! HARD TO BELIEVE!







She's asleep after a nice 5th birthday and several previous days of celebration including a party at Peter Piper Pizza on Saturday the 14th. She chose a Pinkalicious theme and we LOVED the fact that everyone wore pink - it was so fun.
I look back over the last 4 1/2 years and thank God that I have this amazing child as my daughter. We can't imagine life without her - she is so perfect for all of us and has brought so much love and joy to this family.
Caroline,
Today I want to send a special thank you, hug, and kiss to your birthmother. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't understand the importance of this day - the day you were born. I thank God for his plan for us to be your parents. It is one of my life greatest blessings.
We love you so much Sweet Caroline! Many more wonderful birthdays to come. As you grow you amaze us with your sweetness, knowledge and beauty. I can't imagine the wonderful lady you will turn into.
XOXOX,
Mom & Dad

No comments: