Thursday, January 28, 2010

WE ARE STARS


I received a call from our adoption agency today requesting permission to use a picture of me and Caroline from our first meeting for the Adoptive Parents Annual Adoption Guide publication for 2010. This is a national publication. Wow, I feel so honored. Here is a proof of the ad that will go in the publication. And yes, I do believe in love at first sight thanks to my beautiful daughter. She is a dream come true. I remember this moment so vividly and I always will (Aunt Amy was the photographer who captured this precious moment). This picture still brings tears to my eyes and always will - we fell in love immediately. CWA feels that this picture will capture the hearts of many who are considering adoption or in the process. We are so thrilled to promote adoption and what an amazing thing that it is - it has touched our family in multiple ways. I'll let you know when the publication is available.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gretchen..what a great opportunity to share your story and you're precious gift of a child Caroline. the first moment i put my eyes on her i knew she would be a truly exceptional child, and dont get me started on what a beautiful child she is.....i miss you guys so much give caroline, gabby and Jr. big hugs i love you

Unknown said...

this comment is from Missy by the way not chris but I'll tell him whats going on

Kami said...

So glad we were there to share that special day with you- becoming mothers on the same day!! Love that photo! :)

Jackie said...

A truly wonderful picture of a beautiful moment.