Friday, October 2, 2009

GOTCHA DAY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Here I go with my new monkey "Boots"
Wow, I'm overwhelmed

Giving Boots her 5th bath

We love you Caroline

Gabriella liked Build A Bear too

Look at me - I can sit up by myself

Love this pic - Caroline always stands there while I am changing and dressing Gabriella.

Yesterday, October 1st was our 2 year Gotcha Day anniversary. What a special day! Two wonderful years with my baby girl. I can't believe it.

Caroline and Gabriella spent the day with Bapa and Nana since they babysit for them on Thursday's but we all went to the mall last night for dinner and Build A Bear. Nonnie, Aunt Amy, Bapa & Nana and The Silverio's all went - we had to make it special. This was Caroline's first time at Build A Bear. She loved it - she picked a monkey and of course named it "Boots" from Dora. They have a pretend bathtub where you can wash your new animals and Caroline kept going back to this bathtub saying "monkey bath". She must have walked back to it 5 times - the monkey was very clean by the time we left.

Here are some pics from our special night.

We love you so much Sweet Caroline!








1 comment:

Kami said...

I thought of you all on your special day! Hard to believe it's already been 2 years ago. What an amazing journey and blessing. I truly hope we can get together some day and reunite Kaleb and Caroline. Love to you!