Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

I love Easter baskets
Wow, look at all this stuff

Basket from Bapa & Nana

Caroline finding Easter eggs

Mommy, there's money inside these eggs (Caroline found $21 in eggs)
Hot pink - one of my favorite colors

Mommy helping me find eggs

Abuela helping me find eggs

Caroline coloring Easter eggs

Gabriella crashed out with the Easter bunny

Gabby trying to eat mommy's face

My 1st Easter

Get this stupid hat off me & quit taking pictures

We had a very nice Easter Sunday. Gabriella missed most of it - she slept through most of the day but Caroline had so much fun and loved finding the hidden Easter eggs at Grandpa's house.

Here are some pics from Caroline's 2nd Easter and Gabriella's 1st.

We love our little bunnies!
Gretchen & Junior

1 comment:

Hilary Marquis said...

They are both precious! That last picture of Gabby made me laugh. I remember those days. By the way, you look great Gretchen!