Friday, December 19, 2008

3 WEEK UPDATE

I can't figure out how to rotate this but I love this picture
She loves the Christmas tree- she is very gentle with it

She loved the carousel


Riding the carousel with Grandpa at Zoo Lights



Sleeping Beauty





Sorry I haven't posted since the wedding. We've been busy getting ready for the holidays so here is a catch up on the last several weeks.





We are all doing great - Junior is job hunting and that is pretty stressful but hopefully after the holidays he will find something. We keep our faith and know that it will happen.





Caroline is growing and becoming funnier every day. She is saying more and more words and is great at copying anything that we are doing.





The baby is growing and we are both healthy. I'm into my 6th month now which is amazing - it has gone so fast. It's hard to imagine that in 3 months we will have another little girl. Junior has been working on the nursery, painted, put together furniture, hung a chandlier and will soon be putting up crown molding. The bedding for Gabriella's crib is on order. Once the room is all put together I will post pictures.





We love married life and are thankful for eachother and our families this time of year. Though times are tough we are very blessed.





Love and kisses to all and Happy Holidays.





I'll post after Christmas - I'm sure Caroline will get into it this year. She has plenty of presents under the tree and more coming from Santa since she is such a good girl.

No comments: